Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rozzoli & Isles Season 1 DVD


Rizzoli & Isles Season One on DVD !

Have you had a chance to view TNT's drama series Rizzoli & Isles? The show is  about the relationship of 2 distinctly different women. One is tough police detective, Jane Rizzoli, and the softer, more geeky medical examiner Dr. Maura Isles. The series is based on the mystery novel series Rizzoli/Isles by Tess Gerritsen. She saids  this adaptation of her novels  was a dream come true. And being that it's an adaptation, the developed history and storyline enhances the show greatly!


What if my blog became a tv series? I  would be the star, a full-time working mom who loves music, cooking and saving money, couponing and my 7 beautiful children who keep me busy and on my feet at all times.  With kids ranging from 1-16 years of age there will never be a dull moment!  What do you think? Could your life be a tv series?




Pre-order your copy of Rizzoli & Isles Season One on DVD here today and catch all 10 'must see' episodes: http://bit.ly/kgqBLo !

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Rizzoli & Isles Season One on DVD

No comments: