Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rizzoli & Isles: Female Friendship and Loyalty

Rizzoll & Isles on TNT follows Boston detective Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) and medical examiner Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander), complete opposites and great friends who solve crimes and bust some of Boston's most notorious criminals. Growing up at opposite ends of the economic spectrum, the two remain drastically different from one another in many ways. Despite their many differences, Jane and Maura are great friends with a  supportive relationship who often find themselves working together as both use their brilliant minds and expertise to figure out the 'who done it' as well as the 'how done it' of Boston's most complex cases.

                                                                           


             The relationship between Jane and Maura reminds me of my relationship with my friend Amanda. We are complete opposites.  She is very outgoing and loud. I am very reserved. We bring out the best in each other. She has my back and I have hers.  She is a very good friend and I appreciate her.                                                                                                                                                         Pre-order your copy of Rizzoli & Isles Season One on DVD here today and catch all 10 'must see' episodes: http://bit.ly/kgqBLo


“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Rizzoli & Isles Season One on DVD."

No comments: