Monday, June 6, 2011

Pretty Little Liars: what is your favorite romance?

Are you a fan of Pretty Little Liars? This is a show I have grown to love. The good news is the complete first season will be available out on DVD and can be pre-ordered!

What I love about this show are the relationships. the relationship between Spencer (Troian Bellisario) and Toby (Keegan Allen)really stands out to me because I was truly caught off gaurd by this love affair. I would have never in a million years guessed that these two would hook up. I am now a fan of the chemistry between the two of them.

Both Spencer and Toby were put through the firemost of the first season. Spencer was extra tough on Toby. This is why I was so shocked to see the two of them find love interest in one another. What's your favorite Pretty Little Liars romance?


If you want to learn more about Toby and Spencer's love affair watch season 1 of Pretty Little Liars! You can pre-order the whole set here: Complete First Season of Pretty Little Liars!

Pre-order your copy of the Pretty Little Liars Season One on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/lRSTgB!


I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD.

No comments: