Friday, June 10, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Bonus Features:)

My favorite bonus feature would have to be Pretty Little Liars: Two Truths and a Lie. I am absolutely love this game! I was able to play and learn more about the cast of Pretty Little Liars. Make sure you check this game it out. You will be surprised at all the new information this game reveals!

The Making of Pretty Little Liars is really interesting too. There is tons of trivia about the show as well. I discovered the pilot was shot during the winter in Vancouver. Despite the fact it was snowing outside, the girls were in bikinis in the middle of winter. Also included are interviews with Sara Shepard, the author of the Pretty Little Liars books series. Since I always read the books it was interesting to hear how the show differs from the books. I'm definitely recommending that you add them to your list of must reads.


The Making Of also includes a great spotlight on the wardrobe. Check out a sneak peek here:



Don't forget to order your Pretty Little Liars Season One DVD today: http://bit.ly/lRSTgB


I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote
Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD.

No comments: