Monday, November 8, 2010

Carmex Healing Lotion Review


Moisturizer
.
Carmex moisturizer comes in two forms: the Lotion for daily use all over and the Cream which is for the really tough spots.

I used both the lotion and cream on my hands, feet legs and generally all over. I found that in general they work the same. I didn’t find that one made my skin any softer than the other. Both have the same smell and consistency. These moisturizers are the perfect feel so that you don’t get left too greasy and slimy. I didn’t feel the need to reapply over and over again.
When I used the product on my tired feet I definitely noticed a difference the next day, but you have to be sure to use it every single day if you want real results. As soon as I missed a day, I had to start all over again.
As of right now, you can unfortunately only get the Carmex moisturizers at Walgreens. For $4.99 they are definitely a good deal. If you can find them give them a try, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to get them again.

No comments: